Happy 2 Month Birthday Audrey!

My beautiful little girl is 2 months old today. Ah, they grow up so fast. Check out her hip high-waisted pants :) She is smiling more and can follow objects in front of her. She coos and holds her head up for small periods of time. I never thought the first two months would go so fast. Seriously, every week felt like a year that first month, but here we are. I feel I am finally getting the hang of this motherhood thing. There are still many things I don't know but I now have confidence that I can do this and with God's help, I will.

Here's another cute picture. I just can't help myself.


P.S. I am working on the garland I mentioned in yesterday's post. I'm finding it takes a lot longer to finish a project with a newborn at home but it's going well so hopefully soon, I will be able to show you all the finished project.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts