Happy 10 .....and 11 Months Audrey!


At 10 Months:








At 11 Months:


My little cutie is getting so big. I can't believe she's almost a year. Not too much has changed between 10 and 11 months except that she is closer to walking. She can stand on her own for brief periods and has almost taken a step a few times. She doesn't talk yet but I can tell she understands more. She looks at me intently and grunts as if to say something. I've been trying some baby sign language but she has not yet signed back so we'll see if all this signing will actually benefit me at all. She has learned how to give kisses. Which she gives by way of opening her mouth wide and licking my face.... I love it.

I hope to post some pictures as I prepare for her two birthday bashes...yes two. We just couldn't fit all our friends and family together so we have to split them. I have many ideas and plans but as the days progress, I find that I may not have as much time as I thought to get everything done. It may end up rather simple. Stay tuned for some creative posts!

Comments

Popular Posts