Gift Wrap Galore





The gifts have been piling up in my little room here at my parent's house and I have turned my thoughts toward gift wrap ideas. I hope to start earlier this year so I am not rushing to get everything wrapped at the last minute. I really enjoy gift wrapping and rushing takes all the fun out of the whole event. My plan is to get everything ready to be wrapped (in boxes with tissue paper) and then get them all wrapped in a couple nights' time.....while Christmas music plays and hot chocolate sits in a large mug next to me.

I've been scouring the internet and found Creature Comforts blog where there are some lovely ideas for gift wrapping.


There's a great video tutorial on how to make these adorable pom poms. They would make any gift look cozy and adorable.





I just bought a big roll of red and white baker's twine that I'm very excited to use for this year's gifts.




Happy Wrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts