A New Year Ahead


This year begins very different from last year. I have a toddler instead of a baby and I am no longer nursing. (Only since last month but still...) And we are living with my parents as we look for a new house.

Every circumstance in life has good and bad points. I am trying to look for the good in everything. For example, our current living situation. Sometimes it can seem overwhelming not to have our own space or alone time but there are so many good things too. We have live-in babysitters. I don't have to make dinner every night. And as we discuss when to try for our second, I am enjoying just having Audrey. I am enjoying her 6pm bedtime and being able to just give her all my attention. I know that if we do have more children, it will only get busier. One of my New Year's resolutions is to be more diligent with my time since I won't have this much time for quite a few years to come. It seems silly but I think I need to schedule out my days. I can see that I waste quite a bit of time just wondering what I should do. I know I also need downtime during the day so that will be written down too but I just know I can get more done if I see my day written out before me. We'll see how well it will work.

Overall I am very thankful for all the blessings of the past year and praise God for all His mercy and patience with me.

Comments

Popular Posts