Living Room Colors

We have one more month until closing and I've been searching Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate. Ideally, I would like to have all the paint colors picked by our closing date so we can start the mini reno right away. First on the list- the living room. This color may also be used on the dining room since they are connected.

My first idea was a light aqua color for the walls. I really want a nice new grey couch and I think some neutral chairs would also look nice. I thought to add some other pops of color through throw pillows and accessories.





This is an inspiration board I thought would be nice. I like the colors in the upper right corner with the aqua for the walls.





Now to find the perfect shade of aqua =).

I also really like the idea of a picture wall.




Something not very perfect but a little more collected. I want to paint a little something and maybe have Audrey make a picture for the wall too. I like the idea that each piece would be meaningful and special.

That's all I have for now. I'll discuss the dining room next since it connects to the living room and will likely have the same color on a least one wall.

Comments

Popular Posts