New Year, New Start, New Blog...ger

Credit: Corbis

It's a cold day in Chicago as I sit in my sparsely decorated dining room, fleece pajamas on and iPad in hand. I'm reading over many of my favorite bloggers and feeling slightly giddy as I read of resolutions and planned posts- all with the intent of helping me achieve the many goals floating about in my head.

"Oh, this will be an exciting year indeed! I will get organized! I will finish decorating! I will be a patient mother! I will write...on...my...blog..."

Oh yes, I have a blog that I haven't written in for over a year. (Enter dark cloud of shame over my head.) I will not bore you with excuses as to why no posts have been written (some of which may include moving into a new house and having baby #2) but instead will simply say that this year I plan to start fresh. I apologize to you who have checked back often hoping for some new content, only to be met with the same last post, month after month. I hope you will give me another chance and go on this journey with me as I attempt to make this a great new year filled with all things practical and lovely.

Some of the things I have planned:


  • Finally showing some before and after pictures of the house.
  • On the road to getting organized with a 52 Week Plan.
  • Simplifying life and wardrobe.
  • General craziness that comes with being a stay-at-home-mom to two adorable girls (ages 3 and 9 months).

I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!




Comments

Popular Posts